October 20, 2014

Shocker…people are terrible and petty

It never ceases to amaze me how petty people are. You wish you could be in my world. I live the care free life you wish you had, so you look down on my choices because you're stuck in your world. Sweetheart, you can ask about anything I've done and I'll tell you the truth about it. However, don't confuse my past sexual conduct with an opportunity to ever add me as a notch on your belt. While I may be promiscuous in my habits, I am never easy and never willing to deal with your bullshit. Like you wish you could fuck me, but I'm a slut and whore because I will literally fuck anyone else before I even breathe in your direction. Spread the lies, the drama, the thirst only way you know how. Don't step to me on some bullshit because you think I'm easy, because I will be the most difficult part of your life to date.

No comments:

Post a Comment