January 12, 2015

Wife Em Up!

I haven't had my cookies dipped in a while. My best friend has noticed the difference in me. Not in a bad way, but in a way of growth. I am realizing more about myself. I want to get laid, but not by any dude. Not by someone from the old roster, or a repeat backslide like I used to do. Don't get me wrong the struggle is real, and I want to slip and slide to my worst one, but I've been loving me for too long to let the physical want outweigh the emotional need for a better connection. I am always me, and very comfortable in my sensual sexual nature, but I want more. I don't want a boyfriend, I want a husband. I want a partner, a supporter, a best friend that will love me till the end of time. I'm ready to be the partner a good man needs, the wife, woman, and mother of his kids. His best friend, his confidant, chef, personal cheerleader, therapist, and nurse when he needs it. I don't trust the men of this generation to treat me the way I would treat them, because they have yet to prove to me that they can do that. So when I say these men ain't real, they ain't loyal, they not it, I don't mean all of them, the ones that I have encountered in any respect so far. I know there is quality out there, but I've been too wrapped up in past bullshit to look for what I know I'm worthy of receiving. I'm ready to be a wife, not a long term girlfriend, casual hook-up, or a repeat/redo.

No comments:

Post a Comment