September 9, 2014

They're just words right?

When you have an argument with someone, your intention is to win. Some people get so lost in the heat they pull from every fact, every story, every memory to try and cut the down the person they are arguing with. Not always nice, but it happens. Recently when I got into a disagreement with someone that I didn't care for, they got mad because I told them I didn't want them in my life. Like you lashed out because you thought you were better than me. How could this trash reject me? I got called a whore, just a mouth to stick his dick in after dark, but you kept calling me. you're the one all in my phone cupcaking and carrying on to get some pussy. And if I'm so worthless why do you keep coming back. What does that say about you? 
My friends are asking why it bothers me so much if I don't care about him. I care, because some other girl is going to have to deal with this trash ass nigga and he's going to put her through an emotional roller coaster because he isn't self aware. I wish I had the time or energy to make him understand how he affects women, not for his well being but for women. He angered me, not because of what he said but the fact that he thinks he can get away with degrading women. I know who I am, where I come from and the choices I've made, but that doesn't make it okay for any man to talk to me reckless and think I won't call him on it. I have done some shameful things but I am no ashamed of who I am. Know the difference when you try to put a woman down because of her past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment